Squi.Jig (3”) - Framing Jigs (Green)
- Wood uses: stair gauges, stair layout, rafter layout, rip guide on your saw, angle guide on your speed square, holds your framing square upright and more!
- Metal uses: over comes rounded edges on large square tube, easily square up round tube, acts as a third hand when tacking metal together or lining up with a turn buckle, will hang or stand your square up on material and more!
- The taller profile gives an extremely solid and accurate hold on the workpiece.
- Dual slots and cylinder barrels allows maximum versatility with any project.
- The slot is 5/16" tall, fitting onto anything up to .31" (5/16") thick
Made in the USA
I’ve used them for rafters and a set of stairs and just got them. Already love them. Smooth easy and accurate. They stay put.
Just helping out
These are awesome! For the guy who was inquiring about the red framing square in the video; I'm certain that's a Milwaukee. However, I'm sure that these will work on all framing or speed squares.
Lovely and useful products
I didn’t use them yet, I bought them for my brother as a present.
I build ALOT of stairs and have been searching for this product for years since your typical gauges aren’t reliable for radius on tube. I’ve been custom making gauges out of hex nuts and unless you have them machined you can never seem to get the PERFECT! Great product, and I will definitely tell everyone I know!
Green framing jig
Great product used it both as a ripping guide on circular saw and on framing square for both stairs and rafters. Works great on lumber that edges are not completely there. Id really like to know make of framing square on site in pictures