- Wood uses: stair gauges, stair layout, rafter layout, rip guide on your saw, angle guide on your speed square, holds your framing square upright and more!
- Metal uses: over comes rounded edges on large square tube, easily square up round tube, acts as a third hand when tacking metal together or lining up with a turn buckle, will hang or stand your square up on material and more!
- The taller profile gives an extremely solid and accurate hold on the workpiece.
- Dual slots and cylinder barrels allows maximum versatility with any project.
- The slot is 5/16" tall, fitting onto anything up to .31" (5/16") thick
Made in the USA
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this a set of two or four or just one single piece?
Comes as a pair (2) jigs.
how can i add my name?
You will add the separate product called "custom engraving fee" and you will be able to add your custom information there. It is separate from the jigs. You will need to add both to your cart
Still haven’t got it
I have not used them on a project yet but the fit and finish is perfect. I have installed them on my Framing square and messed around in my shop. I have both sets of jigs they will be awesome.
Exceeds my expectations
Got my jig and set up with my framing square after seeing my favorite sawmill operator out of the guy showing them. Tried them out and they work awesome and are great for one man operation like me. Thanks for a great jig that actually works and even came with a awesome sticker! Thanks again!