- Wood uses: stair gauges, stair layout, rafter layout, rip guide on your saw, angle guide on your speed square, holds your framing square upright and more!
- Metal uses: over comes rounded edges on large square tube, easily square up round tube, acts as a third hand when tacking metal together or lining up with a turn buckle, will hang or stand your square up on material and more!
- The taller profile gives an extremely solid and accurate hold on the workpiece.
- Dual slots and cylinder barrels allows maximum versatility with any project.
- The slot is 5/16" tall, fitting onto anything up to .31" (5/16") thick
Made in the USA
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Are these sets of two or only one piece?
Comes as a set of 2.
Whats the main differences between the two squijig sizes?
Great question! The 1-1/4" Tall squijigs are designed for wood carpenters to over come defects in lumber. All though the 1-1/4" squijigs also work for building things like metal hand railing, stairs, truck beds etc.. The 3" squijigs on the other hand have a metal fabrication back ground. The 3" weight and size helps the framing square to stay upright and free a hand when tacking parts etc.. Having two slots gives you the freedom to side shift around parts like brackets, welds etc.. Also the larger metal beams tend to have rounded corners and the 3" width easly over comes that. Hope that helps!
They were very good,I been drawing steel stairs for 45 years
Awesome jigs definitely high quality
A smart take on a seemingly simple product. We have a set of these for each of our teams and we simply love them. Five stars for sure!
Great little things
Helpful in so many ways. I love them. Since I got them I can't stop using them. Always finding a way to put them to work.
The best Christmas gift
Put this guy on my Christmas list and was so pumped to have gotten it Just used it for the first time the other day and was extremely impressed, may get the smaller set later on