Bargain - 3" Framing Jigs
Sold as a complete set with 2 jigs, and the screws.
- Wood uses: stair gauges, stair layout, rafter layout, rip guide on your saw, angle guide on your speed square, holds your framing square upright and more!
- Metal uses: over comes rounded edges on large square tube, easily square up round tube, acts as a third hand when tacking metal together or lining up with a turn buckle, will hang or stand your square up on material and more!
- The taller profile gives an extremely solid and accurate hold on the workpiece.
- Dual slots and cylinder barrels allows maximum versatility with any project.
- The slot is 5/16" tall, fitting onto anything up to .31" (5/16") thick
The Bargain Box is filled with 100% fully functional jigs, but they are here for a reason. We thoroughly inspect each and every jig that is made, and if they aren't perfect they end up here.
Jigs in the Bargain Box may be here for the following reasons: Dings, dents, machining marks, inconsistent colors, engraving may not be perfect, etc.
When you purchase from the bargain box, you cannot choose which color you get. It will be selected at random, or whatever is available at that time. May not come with engraving on them.
3" Framing Jig
I work for Habitat for Humanity. I used the jigs for last two decks stairs. They made the job so ease and fast. I would tell anyone who has to build stairs to get the jigs. Thanks.
3in framing square jigs
These things are awesome. They are the best square lock I have used in 23 years of framing. I highly recommed.
Love these I have a set of the smaller ones and decided to get 3”. Bargain box. Even came same color as first set.
You would never know these were from the bargain box, not a mark on them, great piece of kit, very useful, if your hesitant in buy a pair don’t be it will be one of the best purchases you’ve ever made.
A joked a year ago when I found this page on instagram. Never would pay that much for square nuts. But bought them last month and use them daily.
Hey Josh, That's great to hear!!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can items for Bargain Box - 3" Framing Jigs be returned?
They sure can! If you don't like them, or if something is wrong you can return them.