Bargain - 3" Framing Jigs
Sold as a complete set with 2 jigs, and the screws.
- Wood uses: stair gauges, stair layout, rafter layout, rip guide on your saw, angle guide on your speed square, holds your framing square upright and more!
- Metal uses: over comes rounded edges on large square tube, easily square up round tube, acts as a third hand when tacking metal together or lining up with a turn buckle, will hang or stand your square up on material and more!
- The taller profile gives an extremely solid and accurate hold on the workpiece.
- Dual slots and cylinder barrels allows maximum versatility with any project.
- The slot is 5/16" tall, fitting onto anything up to .31" (5/16") thick
The Bargain Box is filled with 100% fully functional jigs, but they are here for a reason. We thoroughly inspect each and every jig that is made, and if they aren't perfect they end up here.
Jigs in the Bargain Box may be here for the following reasons: Dings, dents, machining marks, inconsistent colors, engraving may not be perfect, etc.
When you purchase from the bargain box, you cannot choose which color you get. It will be selected at random, or whatever is available at that time. May not come with engraving on them.